Thursday, January 15, 2009

Saying Cheese

The boys have been sick this week. A terrible head cold complete with cough. I think it must be a bit of croup because when Bradley was barking like a seal we took him outside for some fresh cold air. It really did help. Who knew that really worked? It totally did.

So, Bradley started feeling a bit better last night. And Dylan went to bed a little early and Bradley wanted to help Samantha and Ken play Mario Kart on the Ninendo Wii. These are pictures of Bradley with the Wii. And I got the camera because he looks so cute. As soon as I got the camera and brought it over he looked at me and started saying Chheeeesssse. We didn't even tell him to say that. So, he gets the biggest smile ever, starts saying cheese and smiles so hard his eyes are closed. Here are some pix of it. Why did I forget to take a little video??


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: