Okay, first of all I'll start by mentioning how annoying it is when people tell me it is going to be hard dealing with twins. Thanks, I know that.
So, everyone always said "they'll be running in two different directions" Again, thanks for the ever-so-wise tip. But what they don't realize when they tell us that. Is that it is TRUE. 100% true. You pick one up and the other one is right behind. It is impossible to keep up with them.
Our solution has been to gate off everything. We now live in a prison. And Rosie the cat does NOT appreciate it.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Its true what they say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now you don't think we were so crazy for having so many gates do ya? Can I just say this makes me laugh - not at you but with you -b/c we still have them going in two different directions. Not only two directions but now we have them conspiring to help eachother get into trouble. :-) But they are so darn cute it makes it all worth it right?
Post a Comment