Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Invitation

Samantha declared yesterday that she wanted to make invitations. I asked her what for and she went down a list of things until finally I got her to agree it was for a party in September. She had me transcribe her invitations and first thing this morning she wanted me to continue working on the invitations.

Here is what she came up with:

Welcome Everyone
And Kids
And Gentelman
And Ladies
And Mommies
Come Over to My Party
This is Samantha
For the Costume Party
Princess Party
Come at September
I'll have Costumes Waiting for You
We're going to have my favorite food
Macaroni and Cheese
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Pizza
Spaghetti
Lots of Cake
Lots and Lots of Cake
My Favorite Cake



That's all we got so far. So come on over in September. Invitations forthcoming.

2 comments:

Joe and Helen Juknelis said...

We'll be there...we love parties and costumes and cake. Sounds like lots-o-fun. Uncle Joe says "no singing"

agranny said...

Grandpa and I will be there.....do you hae costumes to fit us? I want pizza and cake and everything else you mentioned. We will be waiting for our invitation :)