Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A B C D E F G H I

A B C D E F G H I

That's how far Sammi can get singing the alphabet song. After that, all bets are off. It becomes A B C D E F G H I B I G B C B... But it is still the sweetest thing ever. Sometimes if I start to sing with her she stops and says no. I guess I mess her up!


This past weekend was a lot of fun. on Saturday morning we went out to drop Samantha off at Granny and Grandpas so they could babysit while Ken, Jen, and I went to a derby party. It was extra exciting since Samantha's Great-Grandma is visiting Granny and Grandpa. We all got to play outside for a while. Samantha was so excited to see the bubbles there. She ran around the backyard chasing the bubbles for some time. Granny and Grandpa were so happy that Samantha fell asleep in each of their arms. She is not much of a cuddler so that is a big deal!

0 comments: