Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to explain you the luck we had yesterday when we went to see Santa at the mall. Samantha totally gets the Santa thing this year. So we HAD to go to the mall to see him. And of course if I'm going to spend the ridiculous prices to get a picture I'm going to dress them in their cute little christmas outfits. Of course preparing the little ones for this is exhausting. So we finally got out of the house at 11:30. And we got to the mall and for some reason I think I was running through the mall to get to Santa. Well, good thing. Turns out we were the last family through before they closed for lunch! I think I would have cried if we hadn't made it. The kids were angels in the 45 minute line. Remind me again why I didn't visit Santa in November like I usually do.

1 comments:

Perry said...

I almost can't stand how cute your children are!!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!