This year was the best halloween yet! Yes, obviously I did a theme with the costumes, I figured I would while I still could. But they were so adorable and Samantha loves wearing her minnie costume. Trick or treating was a blast--Samantha sure has come along way, she is little miss independence now climbing the stairs and knocking on doors while mom, dad, granny and grandpa watched from the sidewalk. Hopefully next year she'll be willing to take her brothers!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Halloween 2008
This year was the best halloween yet! Yes, obviously I did a theme with the costumes, I figured I would while I still could. But they were so adorable and Samantha loves wearing her minnie costume. Trick or treating was a blast--Samantha sure has come along way, she is little miss independence now climbing the stairs and knocking on doors while mom, dad, granny and grandpa watched from the sidewalk. Hopefully next year she'll be willing to take her brothers!
Posted by Jill at 4:10 PM
Labels: halloween 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment