Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Years Old

My precious Samantha Anne turned 4 last Thursday. Four years. Its amazing how much I love that little girl. She makes me so happy. She was at the beach the week before and on more than one occasion I cried to Ken because I missed her so much. The four of them... they are my life, they make me who I am now. And the last 4 years have been the best.

Sammi and I both celebrated our birthday weeks. And she's really taken to this whole birthday WEEK concept. We kept high fiving every time we'd say it was our birthday week. I pretty much had the anything goes mentality. Yes, she had dessert first one day last week. It was her birthday week after all.

For me, it was the hands down best birthday I've ever had. Sammi was so excited and Ken took her shopping. She picked out a necklace and bracelet for me. And she got me a colander (she remembered the one I wanted). But to spend the day with my kids and my husband. It was amazing. We even got my parents on the web cam so they could open presents and sing with us.

Its hard sometimes, well, a lot of times. But its worth it. They are so amazing, all four of them.

1 comments:

Joe and Helen Juknelis said...

All FIVE of you are amazing.