Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This is so hard!


I knew this would be hard but geez newborn twins are exhausting. The thing is... they sleep all the time, so why is it this hard? Because they insist on eating at the same exact time. And how am I supposed to feed and burp two little babies at the same time? It is such a help to have our mothers around the last week or so. But they're worth it. They are super adorable.

I'm starting to get bored already. I wish maternity leave started when they were about 3 months old because that time with them is a lot more interactive.

Samantha is doing great with her brothers. She is totally fascinated by them. And I'm FINALLY feeling like my old self (just exhausted). Samantha and I have been having plenty of one on one time the last few evenings. And it feels so good to do that.

Feeding time...



0 comments: