Its obviously been a while since I've posted anything substantial, I apologize for that. Its not that we haven't been busy or that Samantha hasn't been doing the most amazing things. Its simply that I'm pregnant with twins and have been sick and tired. I'm nearly half-way through the pregnancy and finally starting to feel better.
Samantha is amazing! She's so good to me these days. Always trying to take care of me and totally understanding when I'm not myself (same goes for her daddy!) The other day she was patting her tummy like she was playing the drums and I started doing the same to play along. She said "no mommy, don't, you'll hurt the babies." She always gives her brothers kisses too. She's very excited (for now!)
We celebrated her 3rd birthday in September. Can you believe that my little angel is 3?!?! She's so smart and sweet. I really couldn't ask for anything more. I feel so honored to have her in my life and she makes me smile every day. Even yesterday when she claimed she didn't want to get out of bed until the sun came up and made everything beautiful. Speaking of her bed--we FINALLY moved the twin bed into her room and put the crib in the boys' room (sorry Aunt Jen!). We hung purple curtains and made her bed with her new bedspread. She is so excited and it looks so nice!
After her birthday we were in the mood to spoil her a little more and we got her bunkbeds for her twin babies. She's been such a little mommy ever since. The babies come everywhere and we have new clothes for them and even a daycare center. She likes to take them out on our deck in their stroller and she claims it is
Sorry we haven't written in a while. If anyone has any good stories from the last few months, please add them in the comments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment