Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bowling


Its been such a long week, but Samantha was such a good little girl all week long. She didn't understand what was going on but even during the Mass for GG she was so quiet and interested. It was so nice to have her there to squeeze when I was feeling sad. I'm very lucky to have her.

We spent the weekend in Pennslyvania since we took Sammi up there on Thursday. Pappy babysat her on Friday and he did a great job! He took her out to breakfast and even took a nap with her.

After we arrived back in PA on Friday, Grandma and I took Sammi to Chocolate World to ride the Hershey ride and shop for--you guessed it--chocolate. When we got home we tried to put her down for a little nap. Well, apparantly she didn't want to nap. After she had been up there for about 20 minutes we suddenly saw her "Baby" roll down the stairs. Then, another toy. Next thing we new Sammi was standing there. She had climbed out of her pack n' play. We knew we had it good that she hasn't climbed out of her crib in 2.5 years, but I guess that is coming to an end.

On Saturday we went bowling. Samantha had a blast during the first game, but the second game proved to much before a proper nap. By about the 8th frame she was hysterical with tears. Nevertheless, it was a good time for all. Here's a little video I took.



0 comments: