Its this time of year that we really like to take a moment and think about how fortunate we are. Ken and I are so fortunate to have such a beautiful little girl, inside and out. We are truly blessed with a wonderful family. Sammi has the opportunity to spend time with those that love her. We think about the memories we’ve made in the past and look forward to the memories created this weekend and in the future.
Samantha has really become an extraordinary little girl. Gone are the days when I had a little baby who was helpless, I have a little lady now. Independent, curious, inquisitive. She gets things now. You tell her to do something and she does it. We are so thankful to have Sammi in our lives.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Giving Thanks
Posted by Jill at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment