So apparantly Samantha can be a bit of a bully sometimes. Miss Gladys told us that sometimes when another child has a toy that Samantha wants she pulls their hair. She said otherwise she's very sweet and loving. Sammi just knows what she wants and will go to any means to get it. I'm not really sure what to do about this. Because she's not that way around us, she doesn't really get to hang out with kids outside of daycare. Ken thinks she learned it from there. I on the otherhand...and not to be one of those defensive parents... but... I blame the other parents. It seems to me that if the other parents didn't allow their children to have long hair we wouldn't have this problem! Besides, Sammi is just making the other kids stronger, right? Honestly, I don't want her to be a bully. Ken and I try to make sure that she doesn't get her own way all the time and that she shares her toys with us. We'll just have to keep an eye on her.
Aunt Jen came out to stay with us this weekend. We went to the mall, the park, and shopping. Well Samantha wasn't going to go to the mall with Jen and I but as we were getting ready to go Samantha went and got her shoes and put her foot out, then she started saying "mall." So yes, she went to the mall with us. It was just to hard to resist! We even got adjusted to the time change. I know we lost an hour of sleep but now Samantha is waking up at 7 a.m. instead of 6 a.m. (she wakes up with the sun!)
Samantha is sporting her Maryland Terrapins sweatshirt today. We would like to give a little shout out to the Lady Terps on their win against the evil Duke for the National Championship.
Here's some pictures from our trip to the park on Sunday:
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
A Bully in the Making?
Posted by Jill at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment