Samantha's first haircut went surprisingly well! Of course her mommy was worried from the beginning! I thought she would fall out of the chair before we even started. But I was proven wrong! Sammi cried a little when the Miss Jeanine came started to wet down her hair and when started cutting. She just seemed a little frightened. Then she just had a tear in her eye and played with her toy and watched Shrek 2. She reached up for me to pick her up a couple of times, but she didn't even cry when I told her I couldn't pick her up yet. Her hair is really short and she looks so different now. Instead of it looking like a mess, it actually has some style to it!
We went to Cartoon Cuts in Lakeforest mall. They did great. Miss Jeanine was very quick and good with Samantha. I definately would recommend them. We even got a certificate for her first haircut and a little lock of her hair to keep. Definatley something for her baby book! Then Miss Jeanine even put a pretty little flower barrette in Samantha's hair, it was super cute!
She is such a pretty little girl with her nice new haircut! Now Samantha is all set for Aunt Kelli's wedding. She has a new dress, new shoes, a new barrette, and a new haircut! She can't wait to be all girled-up on Saturday!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
SAM's First Haircut
Posted by Jill at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment