Samantha is getting her second tooth now, its coming in alongside her other tooth. I can tell its been bothering her. She woke up last night around 4 a.m. just crying. Poor little thing, it looks like it hurts.
She had her first trip away from Mommy and Daddy last week. Daddy was in Denver on a business trip so Granpa and Granny came down on Thursday and took her home with them for the weekend. So I had to go a day and a half without my little girl. I really missed her, but I think it is good for her.
She's crawling around like crazy now. Daddy and I enjoy calling her toward us and she goes back and forth between us. And Jesse (our kitty) is starting to get really nervous about this!
Last night I was being a bit lazy, so I was letting her play while I watched from afar. She was playing with her learning table and all of the sudden she let go. She was standing all on her own! She was wobbling to the front and the back. It was like it was in slow motion! She was so excited! It was probably about 30 seconds until I got to her but she never did fall!
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Independence, mobility, and Teeth
Posted by Jill at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment