Well, it finally happened. Just in time for my first mother's day. Samantha said Ma Ma. It seems so long ago that she said Da Da, it seems we needed to ship Da Da down to Florida so we could truly concentrate on Ma Ma. I'm not sure if it was my telling her last Sunday that she had one week to learn it, Da Da being out of State, or Grandma tutoring her all week. Whatever it was...she finally said it (not that she knows what it means!)
It was absolutely amazing, she stopped me dead in my tracks. I just looked at Mom Molter and she confirmed what I heard. I was getting dinner ready for Samantha and immediately offered her ice cream for dinner as a reward (don't worry, she got carrots instead).
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Finally, Ma Ma
Posted by Jill at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment